Buy quality grade AA** OG kush,White widow,Grand daddy kush,Hindu shunk and your pain meds

Buy quality grade AA** OG kush,White widow,Grand daddy kush,Hindu shunk and your pain meds

kdasher
Buy high quality Kush and marijuana also with medical marijuana of all strains
for moderate prices we recommend you the high grades which follow as below:
*Green Crack Grade: AA *sour D...ieselGrade: A+ Top Shelf *Grand Daddy Purple
Grade: A *Sensi Star x ak47 Grade: AAA *Northern Lights #5 :Grade: A+ *Lemon
drop: Grade: A+ *Purple Kush::Grade: A+ Top Shelf *OG Kush :::::::Grade: A++
Top *purple-urkle:Grade:AA We sell our Kush at the moderate price of 1 ounce
for $180 1/8 pound for $350 1/4 pound for $650 1/2 pound for $1200 1 pound for
$1800 10 seed for $100 shipping cost is $80 We are very efficient and reliable
sellers and we ship independent of the country, state or city. We like to deal
with serious buyers. You can send a message .
Email....talk2kdash100@gmail.com.....Wickr Username.....kdashOG kush,