Get Quality meds at affordable prices

keystonemeds
We sell quality medications online at affordable and discount prices. Fast and Secure #Overnight Delivery. Order Big to get Discounts up to 15%.No Insurance is required for you to purchase from us.

Customer service.

-EMAIL : keystonemeds(AT)protonmail(DOT)com /

-Tel: (213) 534..6894 /

- W1ckr ID: intermeds247

We have the following medications and more available:

Norco 325 mg / 5 mg

Vicodin 500 mg / 5 mg

Vigra 100 mg

Xanax 2 mg longbars

Seconal (Secobarbital Sodium Capsules) 100 mg

Nembutal (In pill, liquid and powder form)

Quaalude (lemmon 714 300mg)

Ketamine Crystal

Dilaudid 8 mg

Adderall 30 mg

Oxycontin 20 mg / 80 mg

Klonopin 0.5 mg

Ritalin 10 mg

Actavis: promethazine/codeine syrup

Ambien ( Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg

Clonazepam 2 mg ( Rivotril)

Lorazepam 2.5 mg ( Ativan)

Roxicodone 15 mg, 30 mg

Hydro 10 mg / 500 mg

Percocet 10/325mg

Opana 10 mg / 40 mg

Subutex - Suboxone

Fentanyl patches

Diazepam Roche 10mg

Aprazolam/Xanax 0.5mg

Zopiclone 7.5mg

Diazepam Shalina 10mg

Diazepam Teva 5mg

Zolpidem 10mg

Tramadol 200mg

Ketamine liquid 50mg/10ml

*We are reliable, and we offer the best prices and services for our products.

*We offer safe and discreet overnight shipping (24/h) to clients within the US, and 3-4 business days shipping to clients in EU.

*We also offer the best discount for bulk purchase on any of our products.

*We offer the best of services to all our clients, and make sure they are treated like family.

*We offer a FULL REFUND on any package that doesn't make it to its destination.

Customer service.

-EMAIL : keystonemeds(AT)protonmail(DOT)com /

-Tel: (213) 534..6894 /

- W1ckr ID: intermeds247

We are at your service 24x7x365 days .

Buy Nembutal liquid and powder form.

Buy Seconal 100mg

Buy Suboxone 8mg

Buy Oxy 20mg,40mg and 80mg

Buy Actavis Promethazine (16oz and 320z)

Buy Hydrocodone 10/325mg

Buy Valium 10mg and 20 mg

Buy Xanax 1mg and 2 mg bars

Buy Dilaudid 4mg and 8mg